Last year I had the pleasure of joining the talented crew over at Disney TV to contribute to the second season of Alex Hirsh’s Gravity Falls! Our season premiere aired a couple weeks ago so the crew and myself are finally able to share what we’ve been working on. I’m really happy with how the episode came together and the 2nd season as a whole is turning out to be something really special. I’ll continue to post artwork as the new episodes roll out. The 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and last images are designed and painted by myself, the 2nd, 7th, 8th, and 9th were designed by our talented layout crew, and painted by me. I’lll have to find and share the links to their sites soon! All artwork overseen by the amazing art director all around super boss man Ian Worrel. UPDATE: Forgot to mention that images 3, and 4 were painted by me with some color adjustments by Ian.
Weird Al’s polka medleys are always the bomb, man.
- "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus
- "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People
- "Best Song Ever" by One Direction
- "Gangnam Style" by Psy
- "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
- "Scream & Shout" by will.i.am feat. Britney Spears
- "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye feat. Kimbra
- "Timber" by Pitbull feat. Kesha
- "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
- "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz
- "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell
And yet he isn’t related to Frankie Yankovic
OH MY GOD A NEW ONE
I don’t understand american school years what the fuck is a freshman or a sophomore why do you have these words instead of the numbers
what why would you use numbers
so IT FUCKING MAKES SENSE WHAT THE HELL IS A SOFT MOORE OR A FRESH MAN WHY ARE THE MEN FRESH
America makes no sense, as usual.
bless the person that actually made the chart
laughter from France
France what the fuck